Nurse of the Day Clinic


A Public Health Nurse is available for the following walk-in services at the Division of Health Nurse of the Day Clinics:
  • Health Education
  • Immunization Services
  • Pregnancy Testing
  • Blood Pressure Monitoring
  • Childhood Lead Testing 
  • Dental Varnishing (fluoride application)
  • Laboratory Testing (select blood & urine testing)
  • Well Child Exams (walk-ins at the Wellness Center only)

Available Locations and Times

Kenosha County Job Center

8600 Sheridan Rd.

Kenosha, WI 53143

Monday- Friday 7:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.



Kenosha County Center

HWY 45 & 50

Bristol, WI 53104

Monday 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
CLOSED 12:00 p.m.-1:00 p.m.

Tuesday 7:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.

CLOSED 12:00 p.m.-1:00 p.m.

Wednesday 7:00 a.m.-12:00p.m.

7:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.



KCDOH Wellness Center

Racine/Kenosha Community Action Agency
2000 63rd Street

Kenosha, WI 53143

Tuesday through Friday
8:30 a.m.- 3:30 p.m.

262-657-0840 Ext. 240
Wellness Center Brochure:
English / Spanish

Immunization Services

Kenosha County Division of Health Immunization Services

New Vaccination Guidelines 
 Childhood Vaccinations:

DtaP or Tdap (Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis/Whooping Cough), Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Hib (Haemophilus Influenzae Type b),              HPV (Human Papillomavirus), Seasonal Influenza, Meningococcal (Meningitis), MMR (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella), Pneumococcal, Polio, Rotavirus, Varicella (Chicken Pox)

 Adult Vaccines:  Call Health Clinic for Adult Vaccine availability 262-605-6775


Children must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. If someone other than a parent or legal guardian is bringing a child under 18 years of age to the clinic, the Immunization Permission form AND Vaccine Administration Record must be filled out by the parent ahead of time. (see Additional Information & Resources below)

  • Please bring any records of your child's immunization.
  • No records - No childhood immunizations
  • See sliding fee scale for pricing.
  • Adult Vaccines may carry additional fees.
Immunization Permission Form (English)
Immunization Permission Form (Spanish)
Vaccine Administration Record English
Vaccine Administration Record Spanish

Additional Information & Resources

For further information, please call (262) 605-6700 or check the following websites: