Passport - Renewal

Passport renewals are submitted by the applicant and not an acceptance agent.  The applicant would complete the DS-82 form, submit a new 2" x 2" passport photo, their previously issued U.S. Passport and/or U.S. Passport Card and current passport fees. If your name has changed by marriage or by court order and you submit proper certified documentation to reflect the name change, you can still use the DS-82 to renew.

The County Clerk's office can take the passport photos for a fee of $12.

Schedule a Passport Renewal Application Appointment for assistance with passport applications and/or photos.

If your passport was issued before the age of 16 years old, issued more than 15 years ago or it has been damaged, lost or stolen, you will need to apply at an acceptance agency using the DS-11 form.

Visit the U.S. Department of State Bureau of Consular Affairs to determine if you are eligible to use the DS-82 U.S. Passport Renewal Form.