Add the new Kenosha County Parks app to your phone to find parks, trails and amenities near you.
Other things you can do on the app:
- Find parks near you and discover the amenities in those parks
- Browse upcoming events in Kenosha County Parks
- Locate nearby parks, trails, activities, and amenities within Kenosha County
- Browse park news and view up-to-date notifications
- Rent a pavilion from your phone
- Report an issue
The Parks app lives on the web, which means it doesn’t need to be downloaded from the app store. It can be viewed on a desktop or tablet, and installation on any smartphone is quick and easy:
- Visit kenoshacounty.org/ParksApp on your Apple or Android device
- When prompted to use current location, select Allow. This will enable the app to show parks closest to you and will activate the check-in features. (You'll need to ensure location services are enabled for Safari on an Apple device.)
- You are now able to use the Park App on your phone. To bookmark and add the site to your home screen, follow user instructions for iPhone or Android, depending on your device.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find a specific park on the map? When clicking on the "map" page in the app, you will be redirected to a map of Kenosha County. The navigation square will pop up. Scroll to the second page for a list of all Kenosha County Parks.
- Can I bookmark the app on my phone? Yes, users can bookmark the app page on their phones to allow for easier access. Both iPhone and Android users can bookmark the site directly to their home screen for ease of access.
- Do I have to enable my location? Yes, in order to find the closes amenities near you in the "map" page, you must have location services enabled.
- Why can't I find details on city parks or other township parks? This is a Kenosha County map that specifically highlights County Parks. For local information on parks such as amenities and trails, within the City of Kenosha and other villages/towns, contact that local municipality.
For other questions, feel free to contact Kenosha County Parks at firstname.lastname@example.org or (262) 857-1869.