Call to order by Chairman O'Day
Citizens wishing to make a public comment may submit such comments in writing to [email protected] before 4:30 pm on Tuesday, January 5th, 2021. They will be provided electronically to the members of the Board and made part of the minutes.
Announcements of the Chairman
27. From The Human Services Committee-Resolution To Amend Resolution No. 92 Which Amended Resolution No. 150 Which Created The Kenosha County Health Department, The Kenosha County Board Of Health And The Kenosha County Health Office Pursuant To Wis. Stat. 252 And Certain Agreements Between The City Of Kenosha And The County Of Kenosha.
59. From the Human Services Committee - A Resolution Supporting the Commitment to Veterans Support and Outreach Act (The Act)
60. From the Human Services Committee - A Resolution to Approve the Reappointment of Mr. Benjamin Harbach To the Kenosha County Board of Administrative Appeals
61. From the Human Services Committee - A Resolution to Approve the Reappointment of Mr. Charles Burmeister to the Kenosha County Veterans Service Commission
62. From the Legislative Committee - A Resolution Regarding Citizen Virtual Comments
8. Communications from Andy M. Buehler regarding future items scheduled before the Planning, Development & Extension Education Committee
19. BRITTANY ANDERSON - VEHICLE DAMAGE
20. EMILY BRUNO - VEHICLE DAMAGE
21. CITY OF KENOSHA VS MEDICAL EXAMINER - VEHICLE DAMAGE
22. ESTATE OF ANTHONY HUBER - PERSONAL INJURY
23. GAIGE GROSSKREUTZ - PERSONAL INJURY
24. ALYSSA SCHUKAR - PERSONAL INJURY
Approval of the November 17, 2020 Minutes by Supervisor Kubicki