Call to order by Chairman O'Day
Citizens wishing to comment may do so either virtually or in writing.
- To make a comment virtually, you must register by submitting a request via email to the County Clerk at [email protected] NO LATER than 5:00 PM on Monday, January 18th, 2021, so that appropriate preparations can be made.
- To make a public comment in writing submit such comments to [email protected] before 4:30 PM on Tuesday, January 19th, 2021. The comment will be provided electronically to the members of the Board and made part of the minutes.
Announcements of the Chairman
COUNTY BOARD CHAIRMAN APPOINTMENTS
Supervisor Sandra Beth to Serve on the Land and Water Conservation Committee
Supervisor Daniel Gaschke to Serve on the Land and Water Conservation Committee
Ordinance - first reading, two required
27. From the Public Works/Facilities Committee an Ordinance to Enact a Four-Way Stop at the Intersection of County Trunk Highway “K” and County Trunk Highway “B” in the Town of Brighton and the Village of Paddock Lake.
63. From the Finance & Administration Committee A Resolution to Approve the Appointment Sharon Acerbi to the Kenosha County Library System Board
64. From the Finance & Administration Committee A Resolution to Accept and Utilize Wisconsin Land Information Program Grant Funding for Kenosha County Land Records Modernization Project Activities
65. From the Finance & Administration Committee A Resolution Authorizing Transfer of Twelve Parcels Taken by Tax Deed to the State of Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources for Unpaid Taxes and Recording Fees
66. From the Finance & Administration Committee A Resolution Regarding to Approve Kenosha County’s Intent to Self-insure for Worker’s Comp
67. From the Human Services Committee a Resolution to Request Increased Funding From the State for County Child Support Services
68. Resolution from the Judiciary & Law Enforcement Committee to Approve the Appointment of Jennifer Freiheit to Serve as a Member of the Local Emergency Planning Committee (Group #2-Health Service)
69. From the Public Works & Facilities and Finance & Administration Committees A Resolution Regarding Kenosha County Public Snowmobile Trail Funding
70. From the Public Works & Facilities and Finance & Administration Committees A Resolution to maintain Wisconsin Bird City status and recognize the 2021 International Migratory Bird Day Proclamation
Motion - To End the Suspension of the Rules Allowing For Remote Attendance at and Participation in Meetings.
9. Communications From Andy M. Buehler Regarding Future Items Scheduled Before The Planning, Development & Extension Education Committee
25. Lisa Spaay - Vehicle Damage
Approval of the November 12, 2020 and January 5, 2021 Minutes by Supervisor Pomaville