Call to order by Chairman O'Day
Citizens wishing to comment may do so either virtually or in writing.
- To make a comment virtually, you must register by submitting a request via email to the County Clerk at [email protected] NO LATER than 5:00 PM on Tuesday, February 16th, 2021, so that appropriate preparations can be made.
- To make a public comment in writing, submit such comments to [email protected] before 4:30 PM on Wednesday, February 17th, 2021. The comment will be provided electronically to the members of the Board and made part of the minutes.
Announcements of the Chairman
72. From the Judiciary & Law Enforcement and Finance & Administration Committees a Resolution FY2018 Grant Award-Homeland Security-Wisconsin Emergency Management/HS Alert Bomb Xray Upgrade
73. From the Planning, Development & Extension Education Committee a Resolution to Approve the Appointment of Daniel Gaschke to Serve on the Kenosha Land and Water Conservation Committee
74. From the Planning, Development & Extension Education Committee A Resolution to Approve the Appointment of Sandra Beth to Serve on the Kenosha Land and Water Conservation Committee
75. From the Public Works & Facilities and Finance & Administration Committees A Resolution Authorizing the Division of Parks to Accept disaster Assistance Funding for the January 2020 Kemper Storm Damage
76. From the Public Works & Facilities and Finance & Administration Committees A Resolution to Authorize Acceptance of $400,000 from WE Energies for Surface Restoration Work on CTH BB
10. Communications From Andy M. Buehler Regarding Future Items Scheduled Before The Planning, Development & Extension Education Committee
27. BRIANNA OLSEN - VEHICLE DAMAGE
28. FLEET RESPONSE (MATTHEW GOLGA) - VEHICLE DAMAGE
29. DEBORAH K KAHANA & JOHN P PARMENTIER - CONDEMNATION REVIEW
30. RICHARD A & ROBERTA L WEEKS - CONDEMNATION REVIEW
Approval of the February 2, 2021 Minutes by Supervisor Rose