Call To Order By Chairman Nudo
Announcements Of The Chairperson
50. From Supervisor Rodriguez, Vice Chair Decker, and Supervisors Belsky, Poole and Nedweski and the Executive Committee - A Resolution Recognizing September 15-October15, 2023 as "Hispanic Heritage Month"
51. From Vice Chair Decker and Supervisors Rodriguez, Nedweski, and Poole and the Executive Committee A Resolution Recognizing October 2023 as "National Domestic Violence Awareness and Prevention Month"
52. From the Public Works/Facilities Committee - A Resolution to Approve the Appointment of James Wallace as the Director of the Division of Golf
35. Communication From Judiciary And Law Enforcement Committee - A Resolution to Approve the Probationary Cabaret License - Premier Wine and Spirits 32400 Geneva Road Salem WI 53168 Town of Wheatland
36. Communication from Public Works/Facilities Committee - Resolution Authorizing application to the WI DNR WI Assessment Monies program for Parcels located in the area of 17th Court and 15th Street by Kenosha County
37. Communication from Public Works/Facilities Committee - Resolution Authorizing application to the WI DNR WI Assessment Monies program for Property at 2907 63rd Street
38. Communication From The Finance Committee - A Resolution Authorizing Transfer Of A Parcel Taken By Tax Deed To The City Of Kenosha For A Determined Price To Cover Taxes
39. Communication From Vice Chair Decker - A Resolution on the Individual Health Decisions Pertaining to COVID 19 Government Lockdowns, Vaccine and Mask Mandates
Approval Of The August 15, 2023, Minutes By Supervisor Gaschke