As of today, September 3, 2020, Kenosha County has gone 8 days and nights with relatively peaceful activity. A situational update for the civil unrest includes the following statistics from August 23 through September 3.
- Total calls for service = 31,204
- 911 calls = 3,465
- Total arrests = 252
- Arrests for individuals that do not live in Kenosha County = 132
- Kenosha County Property Damage = $385,000
- Kenosha City Property Damage = $1.95M
- Total law enforcement agencies = 40+
- Total National Guard = 1500+
- ATF Fires of Interest = 23+
- ATF persons of interest who could advance the arson investigations of several Kenosha businesses and vehicles that were set ablaze between Sunday, August 23 and Tuesday, August 25 – seven
We want to honor the peaceful protests and assemblies but at the same time protect the safety and security of our community. We thank the citizens of Kenosha County for their assistance in keeping Kenosha strong and safe.