Kenosha County is pleased to announce a new data portal and updated mapping applications now available at: https://dataportal.kenoshacounty.org or by clicking the “Maps” link on the Kenosha County homepage, at https://www.kenoshacounty.org.
This easy-to-use GIS website assists users with the exploration and discovery of Kenosha County mapping datasets while also providing a place for businesses, educators, students, government partners and many others to find local mapping support.
“We intend this website to be a one-stop shop for users seeking to access land information resources that we’ve long provided, as well as some exciting new offerings,” said Scott Schutze, director of the Division of Land Information.
Key features of the new site include:
- Launch page to Kenosha County mapping and GIS resources
- New, mobile-friendly mapping applications for public use, including: Tax Parcel Viewer, Floodplain Inquiry, Zoning and Land Use Inquiry, Public Notification, Tax Parcel Drafter, and more
- Continued access to our legacy Property Inquiry and Interactive Mapping applications
- Ability to freely download many Kenosha County datasets in multiple formats, including: Parcels, Municipal Boundaries, Road Right-Of-Ways, Street Centerlines, Buildings, PLSS Data, LIDAR data (via link), and more
- Published locations of GIS REST directories for use by engineering, realty and mapping professionals
For questions regarding these tools, contact the Kenosha County Land Information Office at 262-653-2622 or via email at email@example.com