Kenosha County Economic Support investigates allegations of fraud and abuse related to Medicaid, Badger Care, Food Share, Child Care Assistance and related programs. Allegations may include community members who are receiving aid, vendors, child care providers or others. Employees and members of the public who report allegations of misconduct are essential to minimizing instances of fraud and abuse in our public assistance programs. Examples of potential fraud include:
• Sharing Food Share / Quest cards.
• Selling Food Share benefits for cash, drugs and other items (i.e., trafficking).
• Not reporting accurate household income to the agency.
• Not reporting accurate household members to the agency.
• Receiving benefits in more than one state at the same time.
• Falsifying verifications or documentation to the agency to qualify for benefits.
Please enter all information known about the person/vendor/business you are reporting.
Please provide complete details in the box above.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field