Edward D. Kubicki is currently the County Board's 6th District supervisor. He was elected in 2006 and has served seven consecutive terms. Kubicki currently serves on the Finance and Administration Committee. He was elected chairman of the board for the 2014-'16 board term, and has also served as chairman of Human Services Committee.
Kubicki was recently appointed as the executive director of Kemper Center a private, nonprofit organization focusing on preserving the historic nature of the site and offering programs that promote the arts, arts education and local history.
- Retired Highland Park firefighter/paramedic
- Former member and president of the City of Kenosha Police and Fire Commission
- Former HOPE Council board member
- Former volunteer for the Meals On Wheels program
- Shalom Center advocate
- Graduated from St. Joseph High School
- Graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Parkside with a bachelor of arts degree