Spring Primary - February 15, 2022
Spring Election - April 5, 2022
Fall Primary - August 9, 2022
Fall General - November 8, 2022
Current Election Results
All precincts have reported and all votes have now been counted. Below are the unofficial results pending the completion of the County Board of Canvass on Monday, April 12, 2021.
You will need to click on the refresh button in order to see the updated results. No results will be published until after the day’s voting has finished. You can begin checking for the results after the polls close at 8:00 pm. These results are not official, and not final until the county canvass has been conducted and the results are certified. If you have any problem accessing these results, please email the webmaster.
View results from the most recent election.
RESULTS MAY BE INCOMPLETE UNTIL THE COUNTING AND REPORTING OF ABSENTEE BALLOTS AT CENTRAL COUNT LOCATIONS IS COMPLETE.
Important Note: At least one municipality in this county uses a central count facility to process all absentee ballots they have received in time to be counted. This means that election results for the following municipalities CITY OF KENOSHA, VILLAGE OF PLEASANT PRAIRIE, VILLAGE OF SALEM LAKES, and VILLAGE/TOWN OF SOMERS may be provided to the public in two different phases.
- The initial results will be the totals from ballots cast in person at the polling place on election day and will not include totals from absentee ballots.
- These results will be followed by the addition of the absentee totals from the central count facility.
- The vote totals from absentee ballots will be added to the polling place totals and complete results sets for each ward will then be posted.
- Results for each ward in the municipality, or municipalities, that use central count to process absentee ballots should not be considered as complete until all absentee totals have been added to the polling place totals.
- Central count municipalities are required to post the number of absentee ballots they have issued and received to be counted on their websites on election night. The number received is the potential number of absentee ballots that will be added to the polling place totals. You can find the number of absentee ballots by accessing the municipal clerk information at the following links:
CITY OF KENOSHA – https://www.kenosha.org/
VILLAGE OF PLEASANT PRAIRIE – https://pleasantprairiewi.gov/departments/village_clerk/election_notices
VILLAGE OF SALEM LAKES – https://www.villageofsalemlakes.org/index.asp?SEC=966EAD02-0D6A-4EEC-9FC2-149B959F7E14&Type=B_BASIC
VILLAGE/TOWN OF SOMERS – https://www.somers.org/