County Executive Jim Kreuser recommends a lower tax rate for 2016 in the Budget Proposal delivered to the Kenosha County Board of Supervisors today.
- The tax rate for county purposes declines from 2015 rate. For a home valued at $100,000, taxes will decrease by $1.31
- Health Insurance internal budget rate is flat
- Continued support for county-wide economic development
- Community collaborations on critical services
- Technology and innovation updates
- Facility updates
- Infrastructure improvements
- A continuation of a Classification and Compensation study pegging benefits to the market, aiding retention and recruitment efforts.
View Full News Release
View 2016 Budget Speech
View Budget Presentation at 10/06/15 County Board Meeting