History & Purpose
On December 19, 2022, County Executive Samantha Kerkman announced the formation of a committee charged with developing recommendations for the use of the opioid settlement funds the county receives from pharmaceutical companies.
The Opioid Settlement Advisory Panel includes representation from law enforcement agencies, behavioral health service providers and county government. This blend of representation will help the county as it seeks to develop the most efficient and effective uses for current and future settlement dollars.
Kari Foss, Kenosha County Behavioral Health Manager, will chair the committee. Other members include:
- Rebecca Dutter, Kenosha County Division of Aging, Disability and Behavioral Health Services Director
- Mary Ouimet, Kenosha Community Health Center Chief Executive Officer
- Keri Pint, Certified Peer Support Specialist with Oakwood Clinical Associates
- Guida Brown, member of the Kenosha County Substance Abuse Coalition and recently retired Executive Director of the HOPE Council on Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse
- Kenosha County Sheriff (or designee)
- Kenosha Police Chief (or designee)
- Pleasant Prairie Police Chief (or designee)
- Twin Lakes Police Chief (or designee)
Agendas and Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Agenda | View All Agendas/Minutes
Sign Up to Receive Notifications
Visit the Notify Me page to sign up to receive email or text notifications when agendas and minutes are posted.
A news release about the committee's formation is available here.